Take a moment and think back to when you were a child.
- What kind of music did you listen to?
- Who were your favorite artists?
- How did their music shape you into the person you are today?
If you’re like me, music plays a vital role in your life on a daily bases. We subconsciously allow the lyrics and melodies to our favorite tunes to root themselves in the back of our minds and shape the way we view the world around us.
Now think about your children and the music they listen to on a daily basis. If they attend school, think about the music they listen to when you are not there to supervise what gets played. Today’s mainstream artists subject children to topics that may or may not be quite appropriate for them at a tender age; an age in which the choices they make will impact the kind of person they grow up to become. Our children will choose someone to follow and the demand for wholesome, uplifting music has never been greater.
The music I create is focused on accomplishing two things:
- Retelling my story and sharing with other people principles and lessons I’ve learned along the way.
- Impacting young ears in a positive way and teaching them that’s it’s cool to grow up to be strong men and women who live purpose driven lives – all the while showing kindness to others and making choices that will bring fulfillment and peace to their future.
I’m really excited about this new song we have released here at Mars Music entitled, “I Believe in You”. I invite you to check it out and share it with anyone and everyone you know with children. Let’s work together to help shape this next generation into powerful young men and women whose hearts are open to doing what’s right and whose choices will lead them into greater success than we have seen in our own lives.