Traveling can be a cumbersome ordeal, but not when you've got the Powerglide book bag from High Sierra® at your side. It's designed with two inline-style wheels and a telescoping handle, allowing you to roll it effortlessly from location to location. A CUSHION ZONE padded computer sleeve is capable of holding most 17" laptops.
The High Sierra Powerglide wheeled backpack is a lumbar-saving campus pack for the serious student. The versatile pack converts easily from a typical, two-strap backpack into a wheeled duffel configuration. A large, multi-compartment design features a roomy main zippered compartment, with a padded sleeve for laptops up to 17 inches, organizer and media pocket, zippered small essentials pocket, and several open compartments for quick-access items.
- Large, multi-compartment design with Cushion Zone padded sleeve holds laptops up to 16 by 1.75 by 11 inches (W x H x D)
- Front compartment with organizer, media pocket, zippered pocket, multiple open pockets, and removable key fob
- Zippered accessory compartment with headphone port
- Smooth-rolling, corner-mounted wheels
- Double-tube telescoping handle stows inside protective zippered compartment
- Deluxe flush-mounted, double-tube telescoping handle
- Contoured, adjustable Vapel mesh padded shoulder straps store behind zippered, padded back panel
- Zippered side pockets hold water bottle or other easy-access gear
- Triangle clip attaches lock or other accessories
- Corner guards and kick plate protect bag from abrasion
- Comfortable Vapel mesh padded grab handle
- Reflective accents for night safety
- Measures 14 by 21 by nine inches (W x H x D)
- 7.3-pound weight
- Waffle weave, 600-denier Duralite material
High Sierra wheeled products include a limited five-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About High Sierra
Founded in 1978 as H. Bernbaum Import & Export Company by Harry Bernbaum and Hank Bernbaum, High Sierra Sport Company has grown to become the tenth largest outdoor company in the United States, and remains a family-owned organization committed to producing thoughtfully innovative bags and luggage that appeal to the active lifestyle and outdoor consumer.
Today, High Sierra Sport Company is the official supplier of bags to the U.S. Ski and Snowboarding teams, and its memberships include the Outdoor Industry Association (OIA), SnowSports Industries America (SIA), and the Travel Goods Association (TGA). Specializing in adventure travel, High Sierra's dedication to function, design, and quality is reflected through its product line.