Michelin Guide New York City 2011: Restaurants & Hotels (Michelin Guide/Michelin)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.86
as of 5/21/2018 10:49 EDT details
- You Save: $12.13 (64%)
- Sales Rank:2,874,124
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:6th Edition
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):4.6 x 0.7 x 7.7
- Publication Date:October 7, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The MICHELIN Guide New York City 2011 takes a sweeping look at New York restaurants, celebrating the diversity of choice that defines the Big Apple-there's something for every taste and budget. The guide includes reviews of 715 restaurants and 62 hotels, each one a reliable recommendation from Michelin's famously anonymous inspectors.
Use with the Michelin Green Guide New York City or Must Sees New York City for sightseeing options.
- NEW for 2011: 17 new under-$25 restaurants, expanded Small Plates category with 29 restaurants added, 21 new Bib Gourmand selections (restaurants serving two courses and a glass of wine or dessert for $40 or less, not including tax or gratuity).
- The guide includes a total of 95 Bib Gourmand restaurants-more than any other city in the world-and 57 starred restaurants. Time-tested Michelin symbols for easy reference, Michelin stars indicate culinary excellence, Bib Gourmand designations deliver everyday excellence at a reasonable price, Red Pavilion icons highlight charming hotels, and special symbols identify restaurants' notable cocktail, sake and wine lists.
- Reviews are grouped by neighborhood for easy, spur-of-the-moment decision-making. Multiple, user-friendly listings make it easy to choose: A to Z; neighborhood, starred, Bib Gourmand and under $25 restaurants; type of cuisine; brunch; and late night dining. Colorful city and neighborhood maps pinpoint location and highlight the best places to eat and stay.
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store