Guinness World Records 2011
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.61
as of 2/19/2017 09:19 EST details
- You Save: $25.34 (88%)
- Sales Rank:416,290
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:7 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3
- Dimensions (in):9 x 1 x 12
- Publication Date:September 14, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Guinness World Records 2011 continues to build on the intriguing, informative, inspiring and instructional records and superlatives that have made Guinness World Records one of the most famous brands and an annual best-seller around the world. Over 110 million copies have sold since the first edition was published in 1955. Nearly 4 million copies are sold every year in more than 100 countries and in 25 languages. Market research has indicated that Guinness World Records is one of the strongest brands in the world, with prompted brand recognition of 98.2% in the English language territories.
What's New in GWR 2011...
More US specific content including spreads dedicated to "American Heroes", "North American wildlife", "Route 66" and extended US sports pages!
· New unique design - new decade, new look. A fun, poster-style design reminiscent of the circus, the old wild west and letter pressed WANTED ads!
· Records GPS - starting at Greenwich, London - the home of time - we go around the world city by city revealing fascinating records set along the way.
· Glossary - improve your vocabulary by learning the meaning of new and unusual words.
· As Well as -- New spreads on....
* Space Shuttle - being retired in 2010
* TV's 75 years Diamond Anniversary
* Pop Culture chapter - all your favorite movies, DVDs, comics, graphic novels, manga and so on....
* Mr. World Record Breaker
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store