The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.00
as of 12/4/2016 21:18 EST details
- You Save: $49.99 (91%)
- Seller:Kakkle Books
- Sales Rank:644,215
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.5
- Dimensions (in):8 x 0.9 x 10
- Publication Date:July 16, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Throughout the book, Scott shares his own personal settings and studio-tested techniques, telling you flat out which techniques work best, which to avoid, and why
- The entire book is laid out in a real workflow order with everything step-by-step, so you can begin using Lightroom like a pro from the start
- In the last two chapters, Scot answers the question, "Exactly what order am I supposed to do things in, and where does Photoshop fit in?" Plus, the books includes his famous 7-Point System for Lightroom, which lets you focus on mastering just the seven most important editing techniques
Since Lightroom first launched, Scott Kelby's The Lightroom Book for Digital Photographers has been the world's #1 best-selling Lightroom book. In this latest version for Lightroom 3, Scott uses his same step-by-step, plain-English style and layout to make learning Lightroom easy and fun. Scott doesn't just show you which sliders do what. Instead, by using the following three simple, yet brilliant, techniques that make it just an incredible learning tool, this book shows you how to create your own photography workflow using Lightroom:
1) Scott shares his own personal settings and studio-tested techniques. He trains thousands of Lightroom users at his "Lightroom Live!" tour and knows first hand what really works and what doesn't.
2) The entire book is laid out in a real workflow order with everything step by step, so you can begin using Lightroom like a pro from the start.
3) What really sets this book apart are the last two chapters. This is where Scott dramatically answers his #1 most-asked Lightroom question, which is: "Exactly what order am I supposed to do things in, and where does Photoshop fit in?" Plus, this is the first version of the book that includes his famous "7-Point System for Lightroom," which lets you focus on mastering just the seven most important editing techniques.
The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Book for Digital Photographers is the first and only book to bring the whole process together in such a clear, concise, and visual way.
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store