Clary Sage 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil by Edens Garden- 10 ml
- Brand:Edens Garden
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Buy New: $15.95 (On sale from $21.75)
as of 12/3/2016 01:41 EST details
- You Save: $5.80 (27%)
- Seller:Edens Garden
- Sales Rank:24,410
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):3.7 x 2.5 x 2.2
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Forthaves (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang
The clean and sweet aroma of Clary Sage make it ideal for elegant perfumes. For years, it was almost exclusively used as a lovely fragrance for upper class ladies. Now, we know that Clary Sage has many other brilliant qualities beyond its herbaceous aroma. Women are treated especially well by Clary Sage. It is known to help with everything from menopause to childbirth pains. Renowned for its anti-infectious properties, Clary Sage is a powerful digestive remedy. It even cools inflammation and can help heal throat and respiratory infections. Many aromatherapists use Clary Sage to help soothe whooping cough and congestion. Additionally, Clary Sage can be used to combat oily skin and greasy hair. Native to Europe, Clary Sage plants grow to about 3 feet in height and produce pink, white or blue flowers. The leaves and the flowers are put through steam distillation to extract the essential oil. Edens Garden's Clary Sage is exceptionally exquisite and can induce a state of euphoria and help balance rocky emotions. BOTANICAL NAME: Salvia sclarea ORIGIN: Russia EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation PLANT PART: Leaves and Flowers NOTE: Middle BLENDS WELL WITH: Rose, and other florals AROMA: Sweet, herbaceous, clean, and likened to earl grey tea CONSISTENCY: Thin COLOR: Clear **Euro droppers are not included with 100 & 250 ml bottles** SAFETY: Follow general dilution guidelines - no urgent safety issues SHELF LIFE: 4 Years
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store