Taylor Precision Products Classic Style Meat Dial Thermometer
- Brand:Taylor Precision Products
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.71
as of 3/24/2018 06:11 EDT details
- You Save: $7.29 (56%)
- Seller:Rippleton Tools
- Sales Rank:13,798
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:5-1/2" Probe, 2-3/4" Dial
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):3 x 3 x 5.5
- Legal Disclaimer:This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- This compact dial thermometer measures temperatures from 120- to 200-degrees Fahrenheit.
- Optimum temperature zones for meat, poultry and seafood are indicated in red on the dial, for fast at-a-glance readings.
- An adjustable black arrow can be adjusted to show desired cooking temperature.
- The sealed dial keeps out dirt and grime, maintaining clarity and accuracy.
- The thermometer is made of tough, stainless steel and is NSF approved.
The Taylor Classic Style Meat Dial Thermometer provides superior results for professional and amateur chefs alike. This compact dial thermometer measures temperatures from 120- to 200-degrees Fahrenheit. Optimum temperature zones for meat, poultry and seafood are indicated in red on the dial, for fast at-a-glance readings. An adjustable black arrow can be adjusted to show desired cooking temperature. The sealed dial keeps out dirt and grime, maintaining clarity and accuracy. The thermometer is made of tough, stainless steel and is NSF approved.
It doesn’t matter what season it is, there is always a reason to treat yourself to a well-cooked meal! The Taylor 5939N Classic Meat Thermometer will help you get those results easily. A kitchen thermometer is the ONLY way to accurately measure the doneness level of proteins for taste and food safety reasons. This over sized 2.75-inch dial with large print even has the USDA recommended temperatures listed for you to ensure a prefect results. With the 4.5-inch stainless steel stem there is plenty of room to make sure the stem is centered in the thickest part of the meat for the most accurate readings. Another great feature in the adjustable temp gauge on the outside of the dial – set this to your desired temperature for quick and easy readings. This thermometer is oven AND grill safe – it is meant to be left in the meat during cooking to let you see the progress of the temperature rising. Taylor has also certified this product with NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) so that it meets all the requirements for the food service industry. This thermometer will make you look like a pro - right in your own home! Note: The readable part of the pointer is the side WITHOUT the round end. When you receive the thermometer the pointer will be pointing to the worded side of the dial – it will fully swing around to the numbered scale during the cooking process. --Fred Brack
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store