Sid Meiers 2 Pack: Civilization IV Colonization + Beyond the Sword
- Sales Rank:191,816
- Platform:Windows XP Home Edition
- ESRB:Everyone 10+
- Operating System:Windows XP
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.4 x 2.3
- Expanded Epic Game: Firaxis Games has delivered a massive increase in new units, buildings, and technologies to the epic game with a tremendous amount of effort focused on the late game.
- Corporations: A new gameplay feature similar to religion that allows players to found companies and spread them throughout the world. Each corporation provides benefits in exchange for certain resources.
- Espionage: Now available much earlier in the game, this expanded feature offers players many new ways to spy on opponents, stir citizen unrest and defend your own government's secrets.
- 10 new civilizations, 12 new scenarios, 78 new units and 64 new buildings, 16 new leaders, 5 new technologies
- Windows 2000 (plus Service Pack 1 or higher), Windows XP Home or Professional (plus Service Pack 1 or higher), or Windows Vista, 1.2GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor , 256 MB RAM, 64 MB video card with hardware T&L (GeForce 2, Radeon 7500 or better), DirectX 7 compatible sound card, 1.7 GB of free hard drive space, DirectX 9.0c (included), Requires Civilization IV to play
1. Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization. Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization is the third offering in the award winning Civilization IV series. A re-imagining of the classic Colonization game Sid Meier created in 1994, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization is a total conversion of the Civilization IV engine into a game experience in which players will lead a European nation on their quest to colonize and thrive in the New World. Players will be challenged to guide their people from the oppressive motherland, discover a New World, negotiate, trade and fight as they acquire great power and battle for their freedom and independence. Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization does not require the original Civilization IV game to play. Detailed Tutorial Guides Players In Their Conquest - Civilization IV - Colonization provides an enhanced tutorial that will help both fans of the game and brand new players on their way to ruling the New World. Mods and Community Tools - Players will have limitless options for modifying the game to suit their needs.
2. Civilization IV: Beyond The Sword. Civilization IV: Beyond The Sword will deliver new themes never seen in Civilization, many recommended by the fans. The expansion will focus on the late-game time periods after the invention of gunpowder and will deliver 12 challenging and decidedly different scenarios, ten new civilizations, 16 new leaders, five new wonders, and a variety of new units. Five new wonders - The Statue of Zeus, Cristo Redentor, Shwedagon Paya, the Mausoleum of Maussollos, and the Moai Statues Earn a diplomatic victory and unlock the United Nations - then create new resolutions to expand your diplomatic options Advanced Starts let players buy an empire's components & begin play in a later part of the game -- experience new features of the expansion in a shorter time Enhanced AI is tougher to beat on the higher levels, and expanded its strategies for achieving victory.
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store