World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition
- List Price:
- Buy New: $69.99
as of 9/21/2017 11:58 EDT details
- You Save: $10.00 (13%)
- Seller:BP Sellers
- Sales Rank:11,266
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Media:Video Game
- Operating System:Windows Vista
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.6
- Dimensions (in):1 x 9 x 6
- Release Date:December 7, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Art of the Cataclysm art book, featuring 176 pages of never-before-seen images from the archives of the Blizzard cinematics department and the World of Warcraft development team, as well as progressive visuals from multiple stages of development.
- Exclusive in-game pet: he may not be a breaker of worlds just yet, but Lil' Deathwing will still proudly accompany heroes on their struggle to save Azeroth from his much, much larger counterpart.
- Behind-the-scenes DVD with over an hour of developer interviews and commentaries, as well as a special Warcraft retrospective examining the rich gaming history of the Warcraft universe.
- Soundtrack featuring 17 epic new tracks from Cataclysm, including exclusive bonus tracks.
- Special-edition mouse pad depicting Deathwing menacing the ravaged continents of Azeroth.
An ancient evil lies dormant within Deepholm, the domain of earth in the Elemental Plane. Hidden away in a secluded sanctuary, the corrupted Dragon Aspect Deathwing has waited, recovering from the wounds of his last battle against Azeroth and biding his time until he can reforge the world in molten fire. Soon, Deathwing the Destroyer will return to Azeroth, and his eruption from Deepholm will sunder the world, leaving a festering wound across the continents. As the Horde and Alliance race to the epicenter of the cataclysm, the kingdoms of Azeroth will witness seismic shifts in power, the kindling of a war of the elements, and the emergence of unlikely heroes who will rise up to protect their scarred and broken world from utter devastation.
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store