The 3rd Millennium (PC CD Boxed)
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $28.95
as of 12/6/2016 07:11 EST details
- You Save: $29.04 (50%)
- Seller:Point Beach Books
- Sales Rank:125,163
- Platform:Windows 98
- Operating System:Windows Me
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Incredibly precise. Actual economic, political, demographic and ecological projections, studies, databases and documents form the basis of the the most complete simulation ever created.
- A huge range of political powers. From balancing the budget to taxing pollution, muzzling the press of forcing birth control, a wide range of political powers are at your disposal. But use them with care: elections are just around the corner.
- The Earth in 3DThe entire surface of the Earth is reproduced in a 3D map comprised of 260,000 lots each representing 2,500 square km. World unification starts here!
- Real-time characters. Real-time issues. Discuss issues that are important to your citizens and negotiate with political & religious leaders who will help or block you, with an infinite number of characters generated in real time 3D reacting to your actions
- PC: Windows 95/98/ME
January 1st 2001 What will the next 500 years be like? You decide... With the survival of humanity at stake, is five centuries enough time to respond to the challenge of leading our planet toward unification and world peace? In this game, the earth is divided into 260,000 lots which constitute a geopolitical mirror, giving a detailed global overview of existing tools, increasingly powerful and versatile in their fields of application, give absolute control of the most thorough database ever developed for a game. The economy, the environment, society, science no aspect of life has been neglected giving the player unprecedented freedom in his strategic choices. Much more than a simulation, The 3rd Millennium is a realistic, uncompromising visionary game, merciless, provocative: in a word, Human!! Everybody has their own ideas about the next millennium, beginning with you... So, play the game! *** Rare Find! ***
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store