The Orange Box - PC
- List Price:
- Buy New: $16.95
as of 5/25/2018 18:04 EDT details
- You Save: $13.04 (43%)
- Seller:Catfish Media
- Sales Rank:20,209
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Genre:Shooter Action Games
- Operating System:Windows 2000
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5 x 0.8
- Release Date:October 9, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Characters - Advanced facial animation system delivers the most sophisticated in-game characters ever seen. With 40 distinct facial muscles, human characters convey the full array of human emotion, and respond to the player with fluidity and intelligence
- Physics - From pebbles to water to 2-ton trucks respond as expected, as they obey the laws of mass, friction, gravity, and buoyancy
- Graphics - Source's shader-based renderer, like the one used at Pixar to create movies such as Toy Story and Monster's, Inc., creates the most beautiful and realistic environments ever seen in a video game.
- AI - Neither friends nor enemies charge blindly into the fray. They can assess threats, navigate tricky terrain, and fashion weapons from whatever is at hand
The Orange Box delivers five innovative games from Valve, creators of the Half-Life franchise, in one box. The Orange Box includes Half-Life 2: Episode Two, PortalTM,
and Team Fortress 2
in addition to full versions of the award-winning Half-Life 2
and Half-Life 2: Episode One
for an engrossing first-person action experience.
- Five Games, One Box: The Orange Box is the ultimate collection of innovative action games for the console, and an amazing introduction to the Half-Life series for console gamers.
- Epic Storyline: Half-Life 2: Episode Two takes you deeper into one of the best-known stories in gaming, following the desperate struggle of Gordon Freeman against the mysterious Combine. In this episode, you must leave the confines of City 17 for the first time and face even greater dangers beyond the city walls.
- Redefining Action: Portal delivers an innovative new action gaming experience. Arming you with a portal gun that lets you create portals from one location to another with the press of a button, Portal will forever change the way that you interact with your environment.
- World-Class Multiplayer: Team Fortress 2 is the sequel to granddaddy of role-based multiplayer action games. Featuring nine distinct roles Heavy, Spy, Scout, Demoman, Engineer, Medic, Sniper, Soldier, and Pyro Team Fortress 2 is one of this year’s most anticipated multiplayer games for any platform.
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store