- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.99
as of 10/28/2016 04:17 EDT details
- You Save: $23.96 (80%)
- Seller:ALL ABOUT TOYS
- Sales Rank:63,656
- Platforms:Mac, Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X
- Genre:Childrens Early Learning Software
- ESRB:Early Childhood
- Operating System:Windows Vista
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 5 x 0.5
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Ages 3-7
- Windows 98, Me, XP, Vista, Win 7 (32-bit)
- Great Gift Mystery- DW has pulled the tags off of Arthur's gifts. Use the clues to match them with their givers.
- Notebook- When you've gathered enough clues, click on the gift to solve the mystery!
- Musical Pin the Tail on the Donkey- Tap your toes and play along. Can you pin the tail on the donkey?
You're invited to Arthur's big birthday party!Product InformationArthur's Birthday is even more fun with learning activities and a host of clickables. Arthur is having a big birthday party on Saturday and all his friends are invited. What will he do when he finds out that Muffy is having a party at the same time? Living Books brings you this favorite interactive storybook in a format that's engaging for kids of all ages. Each page is like being a part of the story. click on any word to hear it read aloud or click on the gift to have the whole page read to you. Product FeaturesThe Great Gift Mystery D.W. has pulled the tags off of Arthur's gifts and it's up to you to use the clues to match up Arthur's gifts to their givers. If you can figure it out Arthur may invite you to open one of the gifts yourself!Musical Pin The Tail On The DonkeyThe object of this game is to pin the tail closer to the target than youropponent. To make the game even more challenging the donkey dances aroundto the music of your choice from an onscreen selection. If this soundseasy to you try finding the donkey's tail with the onscreen "lights" turnedoff or speeding up the music. Watch the donkey react as you try to pinthe tail and miss! Compete against Arthur or another playerNotebookWhen you've gathered enough clues click on the gift to solve the mystery!Educational FeaturesReadingSpellingShape Recognition Windows System Requirements Windows 98 Me XP Vista Windows 7 (32-bit) 66 MHz 486 or higher processor 8 MB RAM 640x480 monitor 256 colors Windows-patible sound card & speakers 2X CD-ROM driveMacintosh System Requirements Mac OS 7.1–9.2 OS X Classic mode 20 MHz 68040 or higher processor 6 MB RAM
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store