Reader Rabbit Personalized Math 4-6 Deluxe
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.95
as of 1/22/2017 07:10 EST details
- You Save: $7.90 (47%)
- Seller:carol's kidstuff
- Sales Rank:1,459
- Platforms:Mac OS 9 and below, Windows XP, Windows 98
- Genre:Childrens Early Learning Software
- ESRB:Early Childhood
- Operating System:Windows 95 or higher XP VISTA MAC 7.1 or higher
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 4.9 x 0.4
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Activities for Counting, Addition, Subtraction, Problem Solving & More!
- A.D.A.P.T. Learning TechnologyTM Adapts to your child's abilities!
- Develops Skills, Adjusts Levels, Provides Help & Tracks Progress!
- Cruise through thrilling games while improving math skills!
- Visit the prize center to pick up your prizes!
Explore the Amusement Park with Reader Rabbit!Product InformationReader Rabbit Personalized Math builds children's early math skills whileenhancing their appreciation for numbers. Children explore basic numberconcepts in a series of imaginative games. As they play children developskills in counting adding and subtracting as well as skills in recognizingnumber relationships patterns colors and shapes.The program also encourages children to discover higher-level math conceptsand to develop an awareness of mathematical relationships - all while havingfun! The activities allow for different learning styles including visualauditory abstract and concrete association. Because the concepts arepresented in several levels of difficulty children learn at their own pace. Skills Learned Counting Addition Subtraction Number Recognition Matching & Memory Decision Making Greater Than/Less Than Sequencing & Ordering Identifying Sets Measuring Solving EquationsActivities Include Math Racer Game Matching groups of objects with Arabic numerals Recognizing the number of sides of various shapes Testing knowledge of addition and subtraction facts for numbers from 1 to 10 Matching equivalent expressionsLog Ride Manipulating objects to gain "hands-on" experience in math Exploring multiple solutions to a given problem Combining sets of one - and two-digit numbers to arrive at a desired sumRoller Coaster Finding and completing a pattern of numbers Finding and completing a pattern of shapes and colorsCalliope Counting Game Associating number symbols with their spoken names by hearing the numbers in song Exploring and counting numbers from 1 to 8 Discovering and creating musical tunes Identifying numbers and reco
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store