VIZIO M420NV 42-inch Class Edge Lit Razor LED LCD HDTV (2010 Model)
- Sales Rank:210,554
- Shipping Weight (lbs):36.4
- Dimensions (in):99 x 43.9 x 24.9
- Legal Disclaimer:Inventory is updated everyday at 10am eastern. Item may be out of stock when your order is placed, if this happens, seller will not accept your payment and you will be e-mailed with more information.
- Warranty:1 Year
- Release Date:July 16, 2010
- SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio
- 100,000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Less than 2" (max depth 9.41" with stand)
- 1080p HD with Razor LED backlighting
- 120Hz refresh rate
VIZIO's M420NV 42" LED LCD HDTV features full 1080p high-definition resolution with Razor LED backlighting for brilliant clarity in a razor thin design less than 2" (max depth 9.41" with stand). Includes SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio for advanced virtual surround sound, and exceeds Energy StarTM 4.0 guidelines to reduce energy consumption.
With only a 1.15" thin profile, the VIZIO M420NV 42" RazorLED LCD HDTV offers razor sharp clarity with 1080p full high definition resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate, delivering sharp, blur free images. This stylish LED backlit LCD HDTV has an aesthetic that captures that hip, cool factor like none other with its round edges and sleek bezel design. Its 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio providing deeper blacks and brighter whites with an astounding array of colors that stand out brilliantly adding to the rich detail and deep contrast on this TV.
An amazingly slim 1.15" HDTV profile.
120Hz processing for lifelike detail and a blur-free picture.
Deep blacks and brighter whites via a 100,000:1 ratio.
Razor sharp clarity via full 1080p High-Def resolution.
Also included is the digital ambient light sensor ensuring you will always have the best picture and most efficient energy savings by adjusting the brightness based on the lighting conditions of your room. Experience advanced audio technologies such as SRS TruSurround HD with explicit dialog clarity and SRS TruVolume to neutralize the sound in between commercials and your favorite movie or TV programs. Enjoy ultimate connectivity with up to four high definition inputs and take pleasure in knowing this energy efficient LED backlit LCD HDTV exceeds new ENERGY STAR 4.0 guidelines by 30% when turned on and consumes 51% less energy than the 2009 model, conserving our planet's resources while saving you money.
42 inches of rich detail, deep contrast and full 1080p in a slim affordable package.
- 42-inch LED Backlit LCD HDTV featuring 1920 x 1080 pixels and support for 1.06 billion colors.
- Razor Thin Profile only 1.15" thin, with a maximum depth in places of 2.0".
- Full 1080p High Definition Resolution gives you over 2 million pixels, making the clarity and detail of your picture razor sharp.
- 100,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio giving you deeper blacks and brighter whites.
- 120Hz refresh rate teamed with VIZIO’s Smooth Motion Video technology reduces judder giving you a smooth and fluid natural picture with lifelike detail.
- Ambient Lighting is achieved as energy efficient sensors auto-adjust brightness for the perfect picture regardless of room conditions.
- 178/178 Degree Horizontal/Vertical Viewing Angle results in a crisp and clear picture that is easily visible from just about anywhere in the room.
- Two Built-in 10-watt Speakers provide clear room-filling sound.
- SRS Audio Technologies: SRS TruVolume evens out dynamics to limit volume inconsistencies between programming, while SRS TruSurround HD delivers immersive virtual high-definition surround sound out of the unit's two speakers.
- Included Remote is stylish and enables you to easily control every function of your TV.
- ECO HD exceeds the current ENERGY STAR 4.1, saving you money on utilities, while limiting the impact on our planet.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor, and free lifetime technical support.
Inputs at the rear panel include multiple HDMI, component and more.
- HDMI (with HDCP): 4
- Component Plus Stereo Audio: 1
- RF: 1
- Composite: 1
- Computer Input (RGB): 1
- SPDIF Digital Optical Output: 1
- Stereo Audio Output: 1
- TV with stand: 43.9" x 24.9" x 2.0" (WxHxD); 39.51 pounds
- TV without stand: 45.3" x 32.7" x 12.8" (WxHxD); 36.4 pounds
- What size TV should you get?
What's in the Box
VIZIO M420NV 42-inch LED backlit LCD HDTV, detachable base with thumbscrew, VIZIO VUR12 remote (includes 2 AAA batteries), user manual, registration card, quickstart guide, power cord, safety strap.
Razor thin profile, as little as 1.15".
- Screen Size: 42-inches
- Tuner: ATSC/QAM
- Native Panel Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Signal Compatibility: 1080p (FHDTV), 1080i(HDTV), 720p(HDTV), 480p(EDTV), 480i(SDTV)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 100,000:1 w/DCR
- Brightness: 450 cd/m2
- Response Time: 6.5ms
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- LED: Yes - edge lit
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP): Yes
- Picture-outside-Picture (POP): Yes
- V-Chip: Yes
- 3D Comb Filter: Yes
- 3:2 or 2:2 Reverse Pull-down: Yes
- ATSC with 8VSB and QAM Demodulation: Yes
- ATSC with MPEG-2 Decoding: Yes
- NTSC Video Decoding via Video: Yes
- Progressive Scan Video: Yes
- Remote Control: universal remote - VUR12
- Panel Lamp Life (typical): 30,000 hours
- Voltage Range: 240 Vac at 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 75W (Avg), 0.37W Standby
- Wall Mount Hole Pattern: VESA standard 200mm x 200mm
Which Size HDTV is Right for My Room?
| || |
With standard-definition TVs, the rule used to be that viewers would feel comfortable watching a set from a distance of 3 to 6 times the screen size in inches. With HDTV, the resolution is so much better that you can sit closer to a larger TV without noticing the pixels. So with HDTVs, the rule tends to be you can sit anywhere from 1.5 to 3 times the screen size (in inches) for the best experience.
If you know the size of the room you have already, where you want to sit, and where your new HDTV should go once you get it, you can figure out the size HDTV you should get.
- Minimum size = Viewing distance/3
- Maximum size=Viewing distance/1.5
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store