Panasonic DMC-F2K Lumix 10.1MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom (Black)
- List Price:
- Buy Used: $70.00
as of 10/24/2016 10:07 EDT details
- You Save: $39.95 (36%)
- Sales Rank:19,933
- Operating System:N/A
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4
- Dimensions (in):2.2 x 3.8 x 1
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 10MP digital camera; 230-000 pixel display resolution
- 2.5 inch TFT screen LCD display
- 50MB built-in memory; SD card slot
- 33-132mm focal length; Lumix DC Vario lens
- 4x optical zoom; 4x digital zoom
The Panasonic DMC-F2 is designed with simplicity in mind, without overlooking the importance of style and performance. This 10.1-megapixel camera has an impressive 4x optical zoom. When your subject is far away use the 7.8x Extra Optical Zoom when shooting at 3 megapixels. In the Auto Scene Mode, advanced detection functions work automatically and simultaneously to optimize your settings, making it easier than ever to take beautiful photos every time. It includes Intelligent ISO Control to detect subject movement, Face Detection AF/AE to detect faces in the frame and Intelligent Scene Selector to detect scene conditions.
The DMC-F2 also records video at 640 x 480, at a smooth 30fps. The 2.5-inch 230,000-dot resolution LCD is designed so the user can clearly see the subject while shooting still photos and videos. The Panasonic LUMIX F2 is for the casual but frequent photographer who wants a digital camera that is not only small and stylish in design, but that has sophisticated features to help enrich the photo-taking experience.Lumix F2 Highlights
- 4x Optical Zoom Lens: The 10.1-megapixel DMC-F2 has a 4x optical zoom lens with f/2.8 brightness (35mm camera equivalent: 33-132mm) and 7.1x Extra Optical Zoom (35mm camera equivalent: 234mm) when shooting at 3 megapixels.
- Large 2.5-inch LCD: The DMC-F2 has a 2.5-inch 230,000-dot high-resolution LCD.
- Intelligent Scene Selector: The Intelligent Scene Selector automatically sets the Scene Mode to either of Scenery, Portrait, Macro, Night Portrait or Night Scenery. The camera judges it from the various detection results such as focusing and brightness level of the circumstance. You are free from annoying settings every time scene changes when taking images with these most frequently used Scene Modes to get beautiful results even before you know it.
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store