NETGEAR WNR3500L N300 Open-Source Gigabit WiFi Router (WNR3500Lv2), 128MB NAND and 128MB RAM, 480 MHz MIPS 74K Processor
- List Price:
- Buy New: $37.00
as of 1/19/2018 08:08 EST details
- You Save: $12.99 (26%)
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:N300 Open Source
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.5
- Dimensions (in):10.2 x 9 x 2.6
- Legal Disclaimer:Just like new in original box.
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Popular Linux Firmware DDWRT,Open WRT and Tomato available Open source community website
- Live Parental Controls-Keep your Internet experience safe-block inappropriate Web sites,
ReadySHARE - share USB storage,
NETGEAR genie App-Easy dashboard control to manage, monitor and repair home networks
- 480 MHz powerful MIPS 74K processor.Number of Ethernet Ports: Five (5) 10/100/1000 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology
- 128 MB NAND flash and 128 MB RAM.WiFi Range: Small to medium homes
- WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz
This N300 open-source Gigabit WiFi router has the speed and range for smooth video and reliable connectivity. A USB port lets you connect a hard drive for wireless storage access, or a printer for wireless printing. Live Parental Controls allow flexible filter settings, and the genie App makes it easy and secure. 128MB NAND FLASH to store more data and applications and 128MB RAM for smooth operation. More importantly, Open-Source for Endless Fun - Designed for Linux developers and enthusiasts, you can find a slew of open-source firmware on http://www.myopenrouter.com to enable features such as VPN, Transmission downloader, 3G/4G modem support, SNMP integration, real-time monitoring of traffic, VLAN, comprehensive QoS, captive portal, …., the list goes on and on. Enterprise level features for the price of a consumer product.
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store