WALL-E Videogame: Players will take control of WALL-E and EVE through a fast-paced adventure based on the upcoming DisneyPixar film. The game will allow fans to relive some of the movie's most thrilling moments as they explore 10 worlds filled with non-stop action and adventure, along with head-to-head multiplayer challenges. Players will recognize the storyline, characters and key locations from the WALL-E film as they carry out intense missions, dodge dangerous enemies and navigate their way through a futuristic world. In addition, the game will contain new storylines and environments that movie-goers will not see in theaters.
Released concurrently with the Pixar/Disney major motion picture release of the same name, WALL·E
is the story of the little robot that could.
Due to rampant consumerism, sometime in the near future, the Earth is so covered with trash and pollution that it forces an exodus off the planet. But before humanity departs they build millions of little robots programmed to clean up the planet. Unfortunately, the cleanup program doesn’t go quite as planned, leaving the cleanup solely in the hands of our little robot hero WALL·E and his love interest EVE.
The last little robot on Earth
Interact with all Earth's creatures.
Explore nine action-packed levels.
Race, blast and navigate as you take futuristic robots WALL·E and EVE through a fast-paced adventure. From the desolate waste-lands of Earth to the Axiom space cruiser, throw cubes and blast robots and obstacles while you relive some of the movie’s most thrilling moments and explore 9 worlds filled with non-stop action and adventure, along with head-to-head multiplayer challenges. Dodge dangerous enemies, carry out intense missions and navigate your way through a futuristic galaxy to save the planet!Features
- Re-live some of the movie’s most thrilling moments.
- Enjoy new storylines and explore massive environments not seen in the film.
- Play as WALL·E and EVE as you interact with a multitude of robots & characters
- WALL·E compacts trash to create powerful cubes and uses them to alter the environment, solve puzzles and defeat enemies.
- EVE has fast-flying action and exploration with shooter-flight game play.
- Both can use lasers to blast enemies and obstacles
- Huge variety of game play on over 9 action-packed levels.
- Shooting, flying, racing, co-op play, navigational challenges, and even arcade style games.
- Multi-player challenges (up to 4 person multi-player) and tons of mini-games & activities.
- Features major movie "Voice" talent, including Ben Burtt.
- Development lead by Heavy Iron Studios, an award winning internal studio (Ratatouille, The Incredibles, Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer)