The Original Stomp Rocket Jr. Glow, 4 Rockets
- Brand:Stomp Rocket
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.81
as of 11/25/2017 04:38 EST details
- You Save: $4.18 (28%)
- Sales Rank:695
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:8 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):1 x 1 x 10
- Legal Disclaimer:Small parts. Not for children under 3 years old.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Jr. Glow Stomp Rockets glow-in-the-dark, so they stand out against a dark sky!
- 100% KID powered: Run, jump and STOMP to launch these rockets up to 100 feet in the air!
- All-foam rockets are great for younger kids - ages 3 and up
- Includes a Stomp Launcher and 4 Jr. Glow Stomp Rockets.No batteries required; super easy, fast assembly
Stomp Rocket Jr. Glow is 100% KID powered! Run, jump and STOMP to launch these rockets up to 100 feet in the air! All-foam Jr. Glow Stomp Rockets are great for younger kids. They glow in the dark and are perfect for fun during the day, after dusk and in gloomy weather too. Stomp Rocket Jr. Glow is strong and durable, and great for active, outdoor play. Stomp Rockets have won lots of awards from industry experts, including iParenting Media, Dr. Toy and Creative Child Magazine. Includes 4 all-foam glow-in-the-dark Stomp Rockets and a Stomp Launcher. Refill rockets also available (item #20015). For kids ages 3 and up.
Kids can get rid of some excess energy with this air-powered outdoor rocket toy. No battery or fuel is needed to get the rockets airborne--just some old-fashioned stomping power. Set up the simple launch stand in a clear outdoor area, connect the 38-inch-long vinyl air hose and blast pad, load one of the 9-inch yellow foam rockets--and watch out. Our 5-year-old assistant reviewer really got a kick out of jumping on the purple blast-off pad and watching her rockets soar 50 feet or more, though she had to fight the adults for a turn. If the three rockets included with the kit aren't enough fun, you can order stomp parachutes and spin copters from the manufacturer. --Marianne Painter
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store