NoseFrida The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator
- Category:Baby Product
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.67
as of 4/30/2017 22:29 EDT details
- You Save: $2.32 (15%)
- Sales Rank:30
- Age:3 months - 4 years
- Size:No Additional Hygiene Filters
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 3 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:IN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL The Bradley Group LLC DBA Essentially Perfect LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES
- Warranty:Manufacturers warranty N/A
- Release Date:April 1, 2010
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Model:Nasal Aspirator
- Non-invasive, nose Frida creates a seal with the outside of the baby's nostril for seamless, comfortable snotsucking
- Hygienic, disposable filters are clinically proven to prevent transfer of mucus or bacterial germs
- Safe, Bpa & phthalate free
- Convenient, easy to clean, most parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
What’s The Fuss?
Your baby is fussy and uncomfortable because they’re full of snot - you’d be fussy too if you couldn’t blow your own nose! NoseFrida the SnotSucker is the doctor developed and recommended non-invasive nasal aspirator that actually works safely and effectively. The fuss stops here.
Simple and Effective.
The simple Swedish design features a BPA and Phthalate free tube that is placed against babies’ nostril (not inside).
The disposable filters are clinically proven to prevent the transfer of mucus or bacterial germs. It is recommended to change the filter after each use.
Easy to Use.
NoseFrida uses parents’ own suction to clear babies’ stuffy noses. Place large tube against child’s nostril creating a seal, use red mouthpiece to suck out snot. Move tube in a circular motion against child’s nostril - you will hear and see mucus coming out of the nose. For thick mucus, use a few drops of saline solution in each nostril to help loosen mucus before using NoseFrida.
Easy to Clean.
All pieces come apart. Most parts are top-rack dishwasher safe.
Lifetime warranty on all replacement parts.
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store