Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack
- Buy New: $7.30
as of 8/18/2017 01:05 EDT details
- Sales Rank:297
- Languages:Italian (Manual), German (Manual), French (Manual), English (Manual), Spanish (Manual), Spanish (Unknown)
- Color:Value Not Found
- Media:Baby Product
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:6 months - 2 years
- Size:8 L x 4 W x 10 H in
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):11.4 x 10.4 x 9.8
- Legal Disclaimer:BLANK
- Release Date:June 19, 2017
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Five colorful rings to grasp & stack.
- Bat-at rocker base.
- Top ring has shiny reflective surface inside with swirling, rattling beads.
- Introduces concepts of relative size & stacking.
- Helps baby learn to differentiate among colors and sizes of rings.
Five colorful rings are fun for younger babies to grasp, hold, shake and explore. The littlest ring has a shiny, reflective surface for baby to discover inside—with colorful, swirling beads that make fun rattle sounds! When baby is ready to sit and stack, baby can place rings on the post, then bat at the wobbly base to make it rock back and forth. Stacking helps baby develop eye-hand coordination, and introduces baby to the concept of relative size as they learn to sort and stack from biggest to smallest!
For generations babies have delighted in this classic stacking toy. Consisting of five bright candy-colored rings in graduated sizes looped over an 8-inch-tall plastic post, the Rock-A-Stack helps babies develop coordination as they learn to stack the easy-to-grasp rings in the proper order. Little ones will have the time of their lives sorting, stacking, and tasting to see if the rings really taste as good as they look. Made of absolutely safe, washable soft plastic suitable for teething. --Marianne Painter
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store