I Wished for You: An Adoption Story (Marianne Richmond)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.75
as of 9/30/2016 11:12 EDT details
- You Save: $7.20 (45%)
- Seller:Book Depository US
- Sales Rank:11,657
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 10 x 9.8
- Publication Date:January 1, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
"Mama," said Barley. "Tell me again how I'm your wish come true."
Thus begins this beautiful story for adoptive families. I Wished for You: An Adoption Story follows a conversation between a little bear named Barley and his Mama as they curl up in their favorite cuddle spot and talk about how they became a family. Barley asks Mama the kinds of questions many adopted children have, and Mama lovingly answers them all.
With endearing prose and charming watercolor illustrations, I Wished for You is a cozy read that affirms how love is what truly makes a family.
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store