When My Worries Get Too Big! A Relaxation Book for Children Who Live with Anxiety
- Buy New: $24.99
as of 1/23/2017 21:59 EST details
- Seller:National Autism Resources Corp.
- Sales Rank:271,254
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):10.2 x 7.8 x 0.1
- Publication Date:May 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The thought of losing control can cause major problems for children who live with anxiety. Now, parents, teachers and children have a helpful tool that gives young children an opportunity to explore their own feelings with parents or teachers as they react to events in their daily lives. Engaging and easy to read, this illustrated children s book is filled with opportunities for children to participate in developing their own self-calming strategies. Children who use the simple strategies in this charming book, illustrated by the author, will find themselves relaxed and ready to focus on work or play!
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store