Grandparents' Rights: Your Legal Guide to Protecting the Relationship with Your Grandchildren
- Buy New: $64.72
as of 2/24/2018 18:35 EST details
- Seller:Chris's Bargains
- Sales Rank:1,364,797
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 0.8 x 11
- Publication Date:December 1, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 6-10 business days
Your Grandchildren Need You in Their Lives.
Grandparents have long been the backbone to any family. In times of trouble, they are the first place struggling parents turn. However, when the struggles turn into a bitter divorce battle, it is the grandparents who are punished. Unfortunately, it is the children who ultimately suffer.
As a grandparent, you provide a sense of history and stability to your grandchildren. You are a source of inspiration to them and you instill in them the value of family. When, for whatever reason, you are prevented from being a part of their lives, you feel the pain, but they are the ones who lose. You have the right and the obligation to stand up for yourself and for your grandchildren.
Grandparents' Rights fully explains what you can do to protect your relationship with your grandchildren. Learn the steps you can take to get the courts on your side and guarantee that you will be able to spend time with them. Written in easy-to-understand language, Grandparents' Rights teaches you how to:
- Work with your grandchildren's parents to find the best
- Identify when legal action may be necessary to enforce your rights
- Take action if you think your grandchildren are being abused
- Increase the time you get to spend with your grandchildren
Continue to Be a Part of Your Grandchildren's Lives.
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store