Getting to Calm: Cool-Headed Strategies for Parenting Tweens + Teens
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.48
as of 2/27/2017 08:32 EST details
- You Save: $13.47 (68%)
- Seller:Omega Books and More Inc.
- Sales Rank:29,425
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 0.7 x 8.6
- Publication Date:June 1, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780982345405
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Parenting a teenager is tougher than ever, but new brain research offers new insight into the best way to connect with teens. With humor, wisdom and a deep understanding of the teenaged brain, noted teen expert Dr. Laura Kastner shows parents how to stay calm and cool-headed while dealing with hot-button issues everything from rude attitude and lying to sex and substance use -- with clear, easy-to-follow suggestions for setting limits while maintaining a close and loving relationship. Find out why Dr. T. Berry Brazelton calls Getting to Calm required reading for any parent who struggles with their teen!
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store