Instructing a Child's Heart
- List Price:
- Buy New: $6.09
as of 9/29/2016 09:16 EDT details
- You Save: $7.86 (56%)
- Sales Rank:44,270
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):5.9 x 0.5 x 8.9
- Publication Date:February 1, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9780981540009
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
From interaction with their peers to the instruction and correction that they receive at home, Children interpret their experience from a worldview that seeks to answer their fundamental questions: Who am I? What do I exist for? Where can I find joy? We need to provide our children with a consistent, persuasive, biblical framework for understanding the world God has made and their place in it. Instructing a Child's Heart is essential to Shepherding a Child's Heart. The instruction that you provide for them not only informs their mind; it is directed to persuading their hearts of the wisdom and truthfulness of God s ways. Impress truth on the hearts of your children, not to control or manage them, but to point them to the greatest joy and happiness that they can experience delighting in God and the goodness of his ways.
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store