Keys to Toilet Training (Barron's Parenting Keys)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.95
as of 12/7/2016 05:31 EST details
- You Save: $5.04 (56%)
- Sales Rank:1,922,923
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:1 month - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):5.2 x 0.3 x 8.2
- Publication Date:March 6, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Presents advice from a wide variety of experts.
- Helps parents raise children in today's demanding environment.
- Tips on when to begin toilet training.
- Offers a step-by-step guide to the training process.
A pediatric nurse practitioner offers advice to parents about toilet training, beginning with helping a child through early steps and continuing on to independence. Common setbacks and approaches to overcoming difficulties are discussed. Emphasis is placed on child development and communicating with caregivers, teachers, and grandparents. New in this edition are discussions of common problems in childcare and preschool, working with children with constipation and withholding, bedwetting, patterns in delayed toilet training, and trends in diapers, including "green" issues. Bringing up kids today is different--and in many ways more challenging--than it was in past generations. The revised and updated editions of Parenting Keys speak to today's parents with solid advice and answers to today's problems.
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store