Toxic Parents: Overcoming Their Hurtful Legacy and Reclaiming Your Life
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.03
as of 6/24/2018 04:58 EDT details
- You Save: $5.97 (35%)
- Sales Rank:9,962
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):5.2 x 0.8 x 8.3
- Publication Date:January 2, 2002
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Are you the child of toxic parents?
When you were a child...
• Did your parents tell you you were bad or worthless?
• Did your parents use physical pain to discipline you?
• Did you have to take care of your parents because of their problems?
• Were you often frightened of your parents?
• Did your parents do anything to you that had to be kept secret?
Now that you’re an adult...
• Do your parents still treat you as if you were a child?
• Do you have intense emotional or physical reactions after spending time with your parents?
• Do your parents control you with threats or guilt? Do they manipulate you with money?
• Do you feel that no matter what you do, it’s never good enough for your parents?
In this remarkable self-help guide, Dr. Susan Forward draws on case histories and the real-life voices of adult children of toxic parents to help you free yourself from the frustrating patterns of your relationship with your parents — and discover a new world of self-confidence, inner strength, and emotional independence.
Thankyou for visiting the More4kids Parenting Store