Home » Topics » Parenting » My daughter's birthday!

My daughter's birthday!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Merlen Miranda Merlen Miranda 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of betty freeman
    betty freeman
    Participant

Hi mommies,
    I’m new to this community. I really want some advice. My daughter is turning 15 in the coming month and I’m so confused about what would I give her. I wanted something special. She loves diamonds and so I’m thinking of gifting her diamond ring.

I searched online for different designs and happened to find that princess cut diamond rings. I wanted to know whether there are any other things other than a diamond ring? If so, please suggest some ideas. Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of Shannon Serpette
    Shannon Serpette
    Participant

How about an engraved necklace? You could have a saying she loves etched into the metal of the necklace.

I gave my 9-year-old daughter a necklace that says, “I love you to the moon and back.” She loves it. You’d probably want a more grown-up saying for a 15-year-old, but I bet your daughter would love having a special message she could wear with her at all times. Every time she put it on, she would think of you.

Another idea would be a piece of jewelry with her birthstone on it. It would be more affordable than a diamond, but it would still be a nice piece of jewelry.

Let us know what you decided on, and how she liked it!

Profile photo of Merlen Miranda
    Merlen Miranda
    Participant

Get her something she likes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.