Home » Topics » Parenting » Last year's Halloween Party Hack

Last year's Halloween Party Hack

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Anne Tracy Anne Tracy 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anne Tracy
    Anne Tracy
    Participant

“Hi friends! I know how busy it can be for us parents who want to throw cool parties for our kids. I’d like to share with you one experience that me and my wife had last year for a last minute Halloween party that we threw for our kids and his friends since Halloween’s coming up again.

We wanted the party to be held in our garage since that’s the biggest space we have in our current home. The problem was it was pretty dirty and we didn’t have much in the way of Halloween themed decoration. I texted Magic (https://getmagic.com) and asked them to get me professional cleaners and a decorator who could help me. In a matter of hours, I had a clean garage and someone helping me turn it into a haunted house. It saved me countless hours and my kid and his friends really had a blast last year. Our neighbors thought we had prepared for it for days! I plan on using Magic’s help again this coming Halloween and can’t recommend them enough. Really helpful.

#halloween #parties #kids”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.